Friday, January 23, 2004

Going to be headed to my parent's house tomorrow, weather permitting. Mom said it is nothing that can't wait, but I think it will be a comfort to her to get it done.

She has an appointment with a different oncologist on Wednesday at 8:30 AM. She and dad said I don't need to be there, but I think I'll somehow manage to find my way.

On a happy note: tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of the Mac. Happy b-day to the world's greatest computer!!!

On a sad note: One of my first favorite television programs was Captain Kangaroo. It was one of the few kids shows I got to watch other than cartoons on Saturday. The joys of growing up with only 2 channels (CBS and ABC) to choose from. I heard some people talking about his passing and how he'd helped raise generations of kids. Everyone rails about what is wrong with the youth of today. Maybe having Captain Kangaroo replaced with crap like the Power Rangers, Telletubbies, and Barney had something to do with it. If you'll excuse me, I need to go dump a bunch of ping pong balls on my head in tribute to the Captain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home