Thursday, September 02, 2004

COMMUNITY

Have done a couple of things to change the look of the site. Mmmm...new template....

Forgot to write about the benefit that was had for my parents in my hometown. It was very nice. Still don't know how much money was raised (though I'd wager it was a lot) There were hundreds of people who came, others who weren't able to make it and simply sent my parents the money. I guess part of Mom's treatment was funded by her retirement money. Not how she intended to spend it, I'm sure. I saw some people there that I've not seen in years (including my dad's sister from Watertown). It made both Mom and Dad realize how much their community appreciates them.

Just wanted to get this added in before I forgot. Wondering if I should go and watch Georgie address the RNC. Nope, guess I won't. My hip waders can't be located and I'm not going to jump into the pile of shit he is laying out without some protection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home