Thursday, May 04, 2006

So I'm officially 34 (don't know that the actual birthday always feels like it counts). Have been frustrated lately with a lot of things - mostly related to living in an ultra conservative state. Better be careful what I write or the thought police will lock me up. I think I may end up getting a couple new bumper stickers with my b-day cash.

A little disappointed with my Dad for not calling. He did send a card, so he did acknowledge my birthday. Just no call. Probably a good thing he forgot last year - made it less painful this year. Decided it is going to be his issue.

Have been thinking about writing again. Have gotten back to it in fits and starts. I think I could use my time swimming to plot. would at least like to get the two incomplete novels done. Maybe I'll hire Amy as my agent - at least as my represenative to find me representation.

Had a good time at SDCA this year. Was solo this year, so I did spend more time at the different events. I am planning on being more active with the local chapter this year. Got an invite from a prof. at SDSU to come and talk with his class about counseling in corrections. Shoudl be fun - I'll roll out some of the stories that will curl their toes.

We got a new Mac a few weeks ago. Loving the hell out of having iTunes. SO much better than buying the complete albums - just the songs I want.

Not going to go into the retards running this country or this state. Have to save something for a time when the venom is flowing. I'm too mellow right now to go after them in the way they deserve;.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home