Sunday, June 21, 2009

The branch finally fell!!! We took Accalia to wallyworld for her portrait (how can she be 10?!?!). I took the middle kids with me and we ambled to the lawn and garden section. Found a tree trimmer and how the blade should be attached. Got home, slapped the blade on and went to work. After about 20 minutes, the branch crashed to the ground (luckily I have the reflexes of a cat as the branch landed where I had been sawing a split second before it hit). it is now neatly cut down and waiting to be a part of our next campfire.

Made some progress in the basement. Was just hoping to make a dent in it and feel like I did more than that. Once we have the yard sale, much of the crap down there will be gone.

Didn't mind not working at the Hut today, though know we need the $$$$. We'll see what next week holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home