Saturday, November 13, 2004

Forgot to include this before publishing the last blog. Dad and I opened the notes from Mom together. Not sure what was in Mark's, but Dad asked if he could read mine and let me read his. I will be saving the card from Mom for as long as I live, but wanted to share what she wrote both to me and to Dad.

Dear Cory,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, and how much I always loved you.
Your growing up years weren't always easy, but less so for you than for us. We didn't really have many problems. We enjoyed your triumphs in speeck and music.
I think you are going to be a good father and husband - as you have been so far.
Please always feel me with you. I love you,
Mom


Dear Myron,
Thank you again for everything - marriage, kids, care.
I really meant it when I said that if the roles had been reversed, I probably couldn't have done all that you did for me.
Thanks for taking such good care of me.
You have been a good husband and I appreciate it.
Be happy -
I love you.
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home