Thursday, December 21, 2006

You know that it isn't going to be a good day when you dream of puking a couple of times. I didn't puke, but did definitely have a virus run through my system yesterday. NOT fun. Mostly just wanted to sleep. Luckily, Amy let me do that. Woke up this morning feeling better.

A little pissed about teh QMHP training that was scheduled yesterday. I was supposed to go through the training from 2-5 yesterday. The letter I'd gotten for it said that the next training offered would be in December of 2007. It is supposed to be offered every 6 mos., but this lead me to believe that I get it done yesterday or it expires the end of June and I wait until next December to test again. ANYWAY, the testing was originally scheduled for 12/13, was then moved to 12/20. If it had stayed on the original day, I would have been able to take it (not sick on the 13th!) and wouldn't have had to alter our holiday plans. We likely would have left Tuesday AM for Mankato (or possibly even just gone as a family last weekend). As it is, we are kind of stuck here as there is a big winter storm that was forecast (to this point, it is not overly impressive) and we don't want to travel on crappy roads.

We opened stockings yesterday. I'm looking forward to the kids getting their gifts. I think they are really going to like what we got for them this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home