Monday, March 07, 2011

Welcome to March. Strangely, feels a LOT like Feb., except no annoying trip to Pierre! I ended Feb. with a trip (in a tiny, Buddy Holly killing plane) to Custer. The flights were fine, just hated the landings. Feeling the plane pitch to the side as we were descending was not my idea of fun. I was in the very back of the plane and was calculating my odds of surviving.

Will eventually be getting on here to vent about what is going on with my BIL and his wife. I'm really disappointed in her, hoping that he is going to make it through this time. It sucks that a few years ago, she was trying to get parental rights of her sister terminated because of neglect (partying at all hours w/out arranging care for kid, using drugs around the kid, not fulfilling kids basic needs). Now she seems to be trying to emulate that sister. Just do not get that. She is now running around with some guy. They are still married. Her being with another guy while married. Hmmm.... seems like there is a word for that....

I have been holding back expressing my feelings about this b/c I don't want to see things get further complicated, don't want to say something I may later regret, but she is the one who left. Since she made the grown-up decision to quit on her marriage, I'm going to go with the assumption that she is adult enough to handle those of us who love her being critical of her current stupid decisions.

Perhaps more later on the topic, perhaps not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home