Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Damn it was cold this morning. It didn't help that in my sleep deprived state, I put my gloves somewhere out of the way while prepping the papers and was unable to find the gloves again until the route was done (the secret answer was under the driver's seat, kids).

Amy feeling better today - no nausea at least. We all went to watch Ella's dance class. So cute to watch her, especially the tap dancing. My girl has the stomping portion of that down. Accalia was getting a little frustrated watching Ella's class practicing their routine because Ella wasn't doing what she is supposed to do. Accalia is always very exact with the routine, knows her spots and hits them. I'll be going to the visiting day for one of her classes tomorrow.

Tired, but not loopy. Have discovered I cannot watch tv while prone on the couch - end up out pretty quickly. Hoping to get some extra sleep after the route tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home