Thursday, January 06, 2011

Okay, so I suck at the paper route. Took me 2.5 hours to complete. Amy usually has it done in two flat. I'm hoping to get an earlier start tomorrow in order to possibly get back to bed and get some extra sleep or Sat. is REALLY going to suck (closing at the hut, then the route). As it was, got a bit over 5 hours of sleep last night and a 45 minute nap this afternoon.

Amy's knee is a bit more painful today - she took some of the pain meds. prescribed by the doctor. She's probably been overdoing things a bit, but gets uncomfortable just sitting all the time.

Got the youngest two to story time at the library. While we were there, I hit the graphic novel section and found some newer selections - including Grant Morrison's Batman and Robin and Geoff Johns' Darkest Night. Am going to be working through those as I'm able over the next week or so. Also am going to contact the company that I get my comics from and ask that they send my books to me (free shipping over $50, so I only ship three or four times a year). Hoping that once I do that, the books will arrive sometime early next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home