Sunday, January 02, 2011

I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow. Always feel as though I'll have a ton of stuff to do, especially with being off for about 2 weeks starting on Wed. Have to get psych. scheduling done, notes filed, rounds done, kites answered, and a couple individual sessions. Just not really feeling "it" at work lately. Had a dream last night that my boss pulled me aside and asked me why I no longer seemed to be with the team. Kind of disturbed me because I've sort of felt like that for a few weeks. I'm not thinking of a job change or anything, I seem to get into these mild career funks from time to time dating back to my first year in the field. Probably a little bit of burn-out, bound to happen with this many years.

Had a great evening. Amy tried a new recipe (which was awesome) and I helped her with dinner. That doesn't happen a lot. We kind of let the other have the kitchen space when a meal is being prepared. Was nice to help her out and drink some of our favorite beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home